- Highest bidder shall be buyer. If any dispute arises, the Auctioneer shall
have absolute discretion to settle dispute, and to put any dispute lot up
again. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS.
- Any first or final bid which is not commensurate with the value of the articles offered,
or which is merely a nominal or fractional advance, may be rejected by the Auctioneer
if in his judgement such a bid would be likely to affect the sale induriously.
- In the event of any failure of the Buyer to comply with fair practice, such as stop payment, with maintaining of lots purchased or longer than 7 days thereof criminal
action will be taken.
- Lots shall be paid for in full by cash, good check, Mastercard, Visa and Discover,
and taken away at Buyers risk and expense. 15% buyer's premium, 13%
for cash or check.
- Godwin's Auction Gallery may divide or combine any two or more lots, and to withdraw
any lot from sale without giving a reason.
- All goods guaranteed as described to best of knowledge.
- Persons unknown to Godwin's Auction Gallery who are paying by check may have to
leave the merchandise until the check has been cleared by their bank (Auctioneer's
- Certain items in the sale are being offered subject to reserve which is the confidential
minimum price below which such lot will not be sold. Godwin's Auction Gallery
may implement such reserves by bidding through its repesentative on behalf of the
- The Auctioneers of Owners are not responsible fo rthe correct decscription of any
lot or for the genuineness or authenticity of the property comprising the same of
for any defects therein, and they also make no warranty or representation connection
therewith. No sale will be set aside nor will any liability be assumed on
account of any incorrectness in description, error in cataloging or imperfection
not noted in the catalogue or made orally at the sale. All goods will be exposed
for public exhibition and will be sold "as is" and without recourse and no deduction
will be made for damaged articles.
- Items must be picked up within 7 days. Items left over 7 days will be assessed
a $2.00 fee per item per day.
Godwin's Auction Gallery will without limitation have the right to hold the purchase
of items not paid for or cleared, liable for the bid price and may at its option
cancel the sale, retaining any payments as liquidated damages or resell the items
without notice and for the purchaser's account and risk either pubicly or privately
and the purchaser shall be liable for the deficiency plus all costs, including
commission of both sales and attorney fees.